Lins Law Group, P.A.
Serving Families of Tampa Bay for Over 25 Years

March 2015 Archives

Do I need a Tax Id. or EIN number for my Trust?

Clients often ask their estate planning attorney whether they need a federal Tax Id. (also known as an EIN) number for their Trust. In fact, clients commonly run into third parties, such as bank representatives, who ask what the Tax Id. number is for their Trust. 

In Florida, do courts normally oversee Trust administration?

Unlike probate, Florida courts do not automatically oversee or get involved in Trust administration. Instead, they usually only get involved when an interested person invokes the court's jurisdiction relating to an issue involving the Trust.

Attorney Michael Lins
ยป View Attorney Profile
At Lins Law Group, P.A., we support members of all branches of the military, including active-duty, reserve and veterans. Thank you for your service!

We Can Resolve Your Legal Issue

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy