Divorce & Family Law
Experienced Tampa, Florida Family Law and Divorce Attorney
The Lins Law Group is a law firm, with an office in Tampa, Florida, that concentrates on providing supportive legal representation to clients throughout the Tampa Bay area dealing with emotionally complex family law matters. We are committed to providing comprehensive family law representation prior to taking wedding vows and during any divorce proceedings. The firm represents clients from throughout the Tampa Bay area, including Tampa, Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Largo, Palm Harbor, Dunedin, New Port Richey, Trinity, Brandon, Wesley Chapel, Carrollwood, Lutz, Land o Lakes, Zephyrhills, Dade City, Inverness and Spring Hill.
- Divorce – Divorce, and issues related to divorce, are the most common family law matters. We recognize that people going through a divorce need legal representation that is both compassionate and aggressive. Our family law attorney and staff have the skill and experience to effectively protect our client’s interests and the compassion necessary to support them through a difficult time. We handle both contested and uncontested divorce matters.
- Parenting, Timesharing and Child Support – Parenting plans and timesharing are often the most contentious issue associated with divorce. We work closely with our clients to ensure their children’s interests and the parent/child relationship are protected throughout any divorce proceeding.
- Spousal Support or Alimony – Spousal support and alimony payments are ordered when one spouse’s income is significantly higher than the other. Our lawyer and staff have significant experience evaluating income, earnings potential, and lifestyle issues to determine whether spousal support or alimony payments are appropriate.
- Enforcement – Getting divorce is one thing; enforcing your rights may prove to be another. This is especially true with child support and alimony. Our attorneys can assist you in enforcing your rights.
- Property Division – Determining the value of marital property can be complex. Our attorneys have experience dealing with real estate valuations, business valuations, retirement accounts, investment income, and finding any hidden assets. In addition, we have significant experience helping clients identify non-marital property that is not part of the marital estate.
- Non-Married Divorce – As more and more people are living with domestic partners, non-married “divorce” or dissolution is becoming more common. Many laws have not kept up with this domestic trend. The Lins Law Group is committed to helping protect the legal interests of separating domestic partners. Our firm is committed to protecting the rights of all persons, including gay and lesbian individuals.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements and Co-Habitation Agreements – Our firm has a great deal of experience working with couples on issues related to pre-nuptial agreements. We recognize that people often enter a relationship with significant assets or business interests that they need to protect. We work closely with our clients to draft pre-nuptial and pre-marital agreements and co-habitation agreements that protect the interests of our clients and their companion.
For more information, please read our Family Law and Divorce-Frequently Asked Questions and visit our sister site: www.MyTampaBayDivorce.com
Contact an Experienced Tampa Family Law Attorney
For more information, read our Family Law and Divorce FAQs.
Contemplating divorce? Hire for experience and temperament. Hire Tampa family law and divorce lawyer Michael Lins at Lins Law Group at 813-280-0082, or write us using this online form.