April 2015 Archives

What can I do if Grandma has no power of attorney and becomes incompetent?

Estate planning lawyers often recommend that clients establish certain key documents. Among those are a Durable Power of Attorney ("POA"). This instrument allows a person to designate an agent to act for them in the event of incapacity. 

In Florida, can I own my LLC membership interest in my Trust?

When clients execute a Living or Revocable Trust, one of the the first things about which their estate attorney should advise them is that their assets should be transferred into their Trust. This process is often called "funding" the Trust. Having a Trust without funding it is like having a vehicle with no gasoline...it won't get you very far!

Email us for a response

We Can Resolve Your Legal Issues

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Our Location

14497 North Dale Mabry Hwy
Suite 160-N
Tampa, FL 33618

Phone: 813-280-0082 (AT)
Fax: 813-968-9426
Tampa Law Office Map